Just another way to procrastinate.
1. On Sight - Would be so much better without Kanye singing over some tight ass beats
2. Black Skinhead - Now this shit works. Much better than On Sight, doesn’t sound forced and I’m liking the jungle/ominous feel.
3. I Am a God - The 1st minute was ok. Now I’m just waiting for it to be over. Seriously, this sucks now.
4. New Slaves - Started and I thought it was going to be like the last song, but thankfully it got better 30 seconds in. I still don’t know what Maybacks are, and I’m not going to google it because fuck it I just don’t care that much. Oh wait, ok so around 2 minutes 30 seconds in it gets worse.
5. Hold My Liquor - Ok, I am liking this so far. I do like drinking; finally, something I have in common with Kanye. Overall, an OK song.
6. I’m In It - Oh? Oh. Oh. Ok, yeah I guess this is decent if I feel like hearing about someones tits and pussy. I am becoming disenchanted with this album, I swear I heard allusions to fucking other peoples spouses a couple of times so far in earlier songs and this one, seriously Kanye, that’s not cool. Honestly though, I’m not trying to listen to the lyrics too closely. Also, Swaghili? Really?
7. Blood On the Leaves - Please please keep going in this vein, it’s so much more palatable. Whoa, 3 mins in and I’m still really liking this song. I am thankful and just hope the rest is as good. Ok wow it might even be getting better. This, this I liked.
8. Guilt Trip - Yeah I wanted to call it off a few times while going through this album too, but guess what? I’m still listening. Things have gotten better though.
9. Send It Up - Mhm. Yeah, this sounds decent.
10. Bound 2 - Well I like this mix of shit, it sounds really good. Thank Yeezus we’re ending on a good note.